We are accepting resumes for the following positions:
Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the installation of advanced security systems with at least 3 years in a supervisory role. Position will require the oversight and management of complex security system projects in a variety of facilities. Applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Project and be well versed in reading and marking A/E drawings. Applicant should also be skilled in creating as-built documentation. The ability to professionally interact with A/E’s, clients, manufacturers, vendors, General and Sub Contractors with minimal supervision is a must. Position requires a flexible schedule; at times with frequent overnight travel. A valid US Passport is required or must be obtained within 60 days of employment
Minimum of 1 year of experience installing security systems with a concentration in Video Surveillance, Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems. Flexible schedule including some overnight travel should be expected.
Minimum of 3 years of experience installing & servicing security systems with a concentration in Video Surveillance, Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems. Applicant should have a proven track record of field work with limited supervision. Flexible schedule including some overnight travel should be expected.
Please note for ALL positions:
- Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL other forms of submission will be rejected.
- Include a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for along with your salary requirements.
- All qualified applicants are welcome. We are an EOE employer.
- All resumes will be kept on file for 6 months. There is no need to re-submit for the same position during that time.
- We will only contact those applicants for whom we have an interest.
- Most positions require having a flexible working schedule with some requiring frequent overnight travel.
- Although overnight travel is required for some positions, weekends are generally excluded.
- ALL employees are subject to security screening including background verification, proof of US citizenship, consumer credit review, criminal history check, fingerprint submission, SAMHSA drug testing as well as completing the Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions (USOPM Form 85P).
- Applicant should posses, or be eligible to obtain a TWIC credential.
- Applicant should posses, or be eligible to obtain a US Passport.
- Full time positions offer competitive salary, paid vacation, IRA and health benefits.